An explainer video is short and simple not more than 2 minutes video which is generally animated or cartoon style. They concentrate on explaining the concept of business idea in a simple but engaging way. Explainer videos are thus appealing and eye-catching videos that grab the attention of the audience.
So why are the explainer videos gaining popularity rapidly? Here is the answer for your question
- Simple: They give out a simple and pure message by following the conventional narrative structure of “what?”, “why?” and “how?”
- Short: These videos are very straightforward and short which doesn’t long more than 2 minutes.
- Focused: Explainer videos concentrate on the needs of target audience and their problems. Thus the videos make the needs of audience feel identified with the company’s proposals.
- Great Quality: In order to achieve best marketing results, explainer videos need to have the great quality so that the company stands out from the competition.
- Animation: Explainer videos generally use minimal and animated characters to attract by giving a fun touch that produces a sturdy connection with the target audience.
- Branding: They usually use the appearance & touch of the brand’s distinctiveness in order to seed strong brand recognition.
- Sound Track: Explainer videos have inbuilt music and sound effects that fixed the mood to express a specific story and thus helps to increase target audience engagement.
- Professional Background Voice: Explainer videos give u another great feature of background voice. The content for the video is narrated by a professional voice which reveals what actually the video shows on screen.